Alex Bair Games
Based in Vancouver, WA
June 19, 2018
Throw Garbage At Dinosaurs! RoboVDino is 1-5 player cooperative carnage!
RoboVDino started life in 2015 as an HTML5 top-down shooter for Marshall Public Library's Little Tiny Con in the Middle of Nowhere in Pocatello, Idaho. Starting in 2017, Alex picked up RoboVDino again and spent 14 months rewriting it in Unity, improving the visuals, collecting feedback from play-tests, and redesigning RoboVDino from a one-player arcade shooter into a cooperative collecting adventure.
- Local cooperative action with up to 5 players
- Gamepad support for comfortable party play
- Throw garbage at dinosuars to knock them out
- Pick up KO Dinos and throw them into the goal before time runs out
- Very normal dinosaur habitats like the Dino-shore, RAWRcade, and Stock Rex-change
- Fire breathing t-rexs, charging dimetrodons, and swinging stegos hunt you down... if you don't catch them first
- More than a dozen things to throw at dinos like sandwiches, hockey pucks, rockets, a duck, nachos, and even other dinosaurs
Logo & Icon
Alex Bair Games allows for the contents of RoboVDino to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from RoboVDino is legally & explicitly allowed by Alex Bair Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://alexbairgames.com/sheet.php?p=RoboVDino.
Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2018
Alex demonstrated RoboVDino at booth 620 retrogamingexpo.com.
Emerald City Comic Con 2018
Alex demonstrated RoboVDino at the ECCC Indie Game Showcase emeraldcitycomiccon.com.
Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2017
Alex demonstrated RoboVDino at booth 300B retrogamingexpo.com.
About Alex Bair Games
Alex Bair designs and develops silly games
More information on Alex Bair Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Nicole Marie T