Alex Bair Games LLC
Based in Washington State
Take control of FILO, the unreasonably angry robot, determined to K.O. all dinos and throw them into the goal before they wake up.
RoboVDino started life in 2015 as a silly little attraction at a public library comic con and has been a passion project for Alex since.
- Randomly generated levels!
- Local co-operative play with up to 4 players!
- RoboVDino is fun for all ages with easy controls and silly content (no dinosaurs were harmed very much making RoboVDino).
- Pick up items you find to knock out Dinos and return them to the crazy corrals they escaped from!
- 16-bit graphics from a time after dinosaurs but before robots!
- 16-bit soundtrack so powerful it made the dinosaurs go extinct!
- Take on the dinos in well-known dinosaur habitats like the Dino-Shore, RAWRcade, and Stock Rex-change!
- Terrible dinosaur puns!
Logo & Icon
Interested in updates?
Check out the RoboVDino devlog on itch.io! alexbairgames.itch.io.
About Alex Bair Games LLC
Alex Bair makes Games!
More information on Alex Bair Games LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Alex Bair (twitter: @alexjbair)
Development & Design, Alex Bair Games LLC
Librarian and part-time Dino